PRIVACY NOTICE FOR AIRDRIVE PRIVATE & CORPORATE TRANSFERS
1. IMPORTANT NOTICE
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the privacy of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing the information over the Internet, and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security, unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
1. We collect personal information when you contact us via our Website (www.air-drive.co.uk), sign up to our mailing list or make an enquiry with us about our services. The purpose of collecting this information is to be able to provide a response to your query (be that a general enquiry, a reservation or any other query or question in relation to the services we offer and the general operation of the company), in a secure and timely way and, with your permission, to be able to send you occasional news and information about AirDrive Transfers. Any personal information we collect will be used by us strictly in accordance with current data protection legislation and this Privacy Notice. We will store the information we collect from you and hold it electronically or otherwise in a secure way. Without this information we may be unable to provide you with the services we offer or fulfil any contractual obligations we may have with you or answer your question about AirDrive.
2. AirDrive will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. AirDrive is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
3. We require to process data relevant to the business for the performance of a contract and without that necessary information we may not be able to provide our services.
1. By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. Consent is required for AirDrive to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
2. AirDrive will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. AirDrive is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs. 3. You may withdraw consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, calling us on +44 (0)1793 234477, writing to us at the company headquarters or in relation to any mailing list, clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the bottom of any promotional email we send to you.
4. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
1. We may provide some of your personal data (never sensitive personal data) to our partners or associate companies where necessary for the provision of chauffeur services and associated tasks as requested by you. For example, if you or the data subject were travelling to Paris and required a chauffeur driven car in that city, we would engage one of our partners or associate companies on your behalf to ensure a seamless service is provided in that location. Such partner would require the travelling passenger’s name(s), arrival time, destination and any other relevant information relating to the service requested. Our basis for sharing this information is so that we can fulfil our contractual obligations.
2. Other than in accordance with 4.1 above AirDrive will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent.
3. In the circumstances of the conditions laid out in 4.1, contractual obligations will, unless otherwise stated, always be with AirDrive and no information other than that relevant to the partner or associate company will be shared by AirDrive.
5. RETENTION PERIOD
1. AirDrive will process personal data in line with its Retention and Disposal Schedule, details of which can be obtained from the General Manager or one of the Company Partners.
6. YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
1. Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
2. Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
4. Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
5. Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
6. Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
7. Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
8. Right to judicial review: in the event that AirDrive Transfers refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 7 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
1. In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by AirDrive, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the ICO and/or AirDrive General Manager or Company Partners.
Google Analytics Uses
Limitation of liability
You use this site under your sole and entire responsibility. AirDrive Transfers can not be held liable for direct or indirect damages, such as, in particular, material damage, loss of data or programs, financial loss, resulting from the use of this site or sites related to it.
AirDrive Transfers reserves the right to modify and update, without notice, the present legal notices and all the elements, products presented on the site. All of these modifications are binding on users who must consult these legal notices at each login.